Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Typical "Mama Morning"

This morning was just great. Fantastic. A pleasure. 

Actually, I think my morning started out last night. 

Price got his 6 month shots yesterday. To say that he didn't have a good reaction would be an understatement. He fell asleep for a couple of hours, and once he woke up, he was feverish and miserable. Except for an hour of him speed demoning around the house in his walker, he was not a very happy boy. My sweet baby slept from about 9:30- 3:00am, and then was so miserable he couldn't fall back to sleep for over an hour. Did I mention that my alarm goes off at 6:00 for work? 

So, of course my husband and I overslept this morning. We woke up around 6:30 when Price gave us a nice wailing 2nd alarm. In order for everyone to be at their designated destinations on time, we should be leaving the house around 6:45. At 7:15, when we were ALMOST out of the door, Price pooped. I go to change him, take his diaper off, and he continues to poop... all over the changing table. Then, he pees...all over his face, clothes, and the wall. We stripped down everything, and into the tub he goes! Good news: Price thinks that all of this is hilarious, and he is now a happy baby! 

Once everything was finally straightened out, Daddy decides that he will help me out by taking Price to the babysitter. I run around to get ready for work, feed the dogs, and get out of the house in time for my morning hallway duty (had to happen on a duty day!) and.... the truck (because Terry had my car because of the car seat)...has. a. flat. tire. 

Happy Thursday! Thank goodness it is my Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment